Monday, September 13, 2010

dilemma,



tired, oh-so tired .
and I'm still in a dilemma.

this is gonna carry on for another 2 or more years if I don't end it .

it's not I hate it, it's just YOU who made me hate it .

why why ?
In the first place, I chose this .
It's either I get over it and let it be or I give it a stop .
Both has its own consequences, and that's why ..
i'm in a dilemma.
could anyone just help me get through this ? or I'm really gonna go crazy.
ohwell D:

I guessed everyone had gone through such things before when you get stuck in between and it felt unbearable .. suffocating.

man these times are hard ..
terrible day, at least the ending was much better .

anyway, school reopens is really good, getting to see all my friends and teachers :D
but not for the project parts D:

My group made up a poem for the bullying theme , I told you guys earlier on.
so it goes like this ... ( victim's view )
Months of suffering ..
Days of torturing ..
How long must I wait for an ending ?
The pain I had is unbearable.
The Scars I had are as deep as the ocean.
this is a
living nightmare!
"bang, boom, crashed!" slammed onto the door.
The boisterous bully came again.
His fist hit me on the face
and I felt a moment of disgrace..
I hope this nightmare would just end
today ..

how is it ?
okay, it may be more like a prose, but yeah ..

I will try to on my computer and at least post a few post,
the exams are around the corner already ..
and I really have to score well for the END of year examinations, 0:

aww, it's sad to say bye .
maybe Imma go on MIA, who knows.

---






No comments: