Friday, September 3, 2010

Hoped that time would stopped ..

yesterday..
we went out to play until , really late
you may say, we all forgot to tell our parents, yeah forgot..

we had an enjoyable time there, seriously..
it's good.
just hoped that time would stopped for that few moments .

we played truth or dares and some basketball games . (knowing lots of secrets now.)
we all enjoyed ourselves.

until I told my parents, they sounded really worried..
I quickly rushed home .
I..
MISSED the train AND the bus ._.
ohwell D:

feeling afraid ..
when I reached home.
knowing that hell is in front of me, I opened the door ..
got nagged for about 5 to 10 minutes with a reply "orh" which is Yes.
I went to bathe, I don't feel like coming out AT ALL.
facing all the doubts that my parents gonna ask ..
and eventually they did . O;

well, sometimes..
lies help alot..
for appropriate situation . yes, they do.
but don't misuse them ..

I finally realised that my parents had already treat me as a ..
young adult (?)
Feeling happy and weird , haha .

afterwards, i helped maryann's bro to do some project.
forgot to send her something important ..
just hoped that his project goes well :P

that's all for yesterday ..
I'm really really tired after the basketball and all.
I enjoyed myself a lot ! (;

stay in the memory of pohshynwui :D

No comments: