Sunday, September 12, 2010

Maryann's early 13 days b'day at ECP. ♥

Hey! it's been awhile since I last posted .

So it's the september holiday, I guessed everyone is still having fun and in their holiday mood !
so am I,
It's a busy holiday, yeah.
Has been going out from Tuesday until today ( saturday ) .

Tuesday was a big day for maryann and we sure had lots of fun .


we're on our way to East Coast Park! :D


going into the underpass !


yeah, the underpass !


and yes(!), we reached East Coast Park, finally..


it's a beautiful day (Y)








okay, this is so not a cake .


WHOOSH! Birthday Girl got smashed on the face .
and this was the main reason for buying a cake .


time to play in the sand ! xP




boys are all enjoying themselves (:


preparing for group photo .


ain't it pretty ? (:
people please look at the cam!

one more time !

wheee, I liked.

time for jumpshot !


camwhore.


and that was our day .

oh, one more video :P



more photos @ here

I know you're jealous because I have awesome friends ! :P
I really feel blessed for a second . (:

I'm still struggling with my homework . D:
You know I've only have 1 more days after the school reopens and that's when the nightmare start, exams and more will be haunting us from then on .


Sorry for all the late posts, I'm really busy due to the arriving exams period.

and hey,
have a good day , ♥

No comments: