Sunday, September 12, 2010

oh, come on!


I'm really happy right now.
1. I've finished all of my holiday homework and project, except for lit.
2. I can enjoy the last day of September holiday w/o thinking of schoolwork.
and yeah, this is what you get when you start on your homework before you enjoy your holiday. I balanced my homework and my funtime . :D

It has been an awesome September holiday, so far.
I'm enjoying every single day, really.



in the skytrain, on our way to terminal 2 .


forgive me for all the blurry images, it's either they avoid the cam or the lighting in mac donald.





yep, awesome french fries.

after a few hours..

all we have done is ihavenothingtosay, D:


I randomly made up a nickname for chee ho, :P


I rock because I wrote em' all D:

so hit me !

seong a's new hair, ooo, this is scary D;
don't avoid the cam!!!



what he wrote,


on our way back .. ( still in the airport )

and this, F1.

and that's my day out to Changi Airport for the literature project.
Well, it's half done now and our theme is Bullying, I'm the big bully :P
it's gonna be fun ! can't wait for it, yeah!



in the lift, well, camwhore w/ new phone, samsung jet.

Just stay happy even if it's the last day of the holiday .
I know it's hard to smile and say " yayy! I missed school so much! ", i know..

mind clicking my nuffnang or follow me on twitter?, i'm still a newbie at tweeting, ohwell :o




and so, good day to you .

No comments: