Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Seriously, what happened to me ? D;

Today is Tuesday, yeah .
Hasn't been posting since last friday .
Ah crap, i keep sneezing the whole day D:

Let me share things that I had done the last 4 days ~
so last friday it was the gift carnival ..

hmm, and also the gusiness world record for yo-yo day . (:


Playing badminton in the middle of the parade square .
Amalina - Left, Seong A - right .
My photography skills have improve . hehehe ^^

Left- some games stall. Right- NETBALL !! :3



some things I bought .
this is meant to be sucked or put in into beverage for flavours .



Hey , lookie !
that's me playing table tennis with Mr Wang . (:


YO-YO TIME! :3

ohyeah, I did a very interesting job with Wanyin .
We helped out in asking pupils from TPSS to write down their names and sign to proceed into the hall. And we yelled at almost all of them . Teehee :p It was fun,somehow.


everyone's playing with their yo-yo .
sorry for the blurriness, it's hard to take pictures in front of teachers,y'know . :P


random shot (:

andand, there was this very very pro dude playing yo-yo on the stage .
uhm, i supposed his name is Marcus Yeo .
I'm freaking far away from the stage and so, I can't take no photos D;
well, but he's like so cool.
and guess what Wanyin and I said when we first saw him wandering around.
I actually called him Emokid :P WOOPS .

After school, I went out to shop with my mum until around 3PM .
then around 5pm, my cousin's dad drove us to shenton way, the sg orchestra theatre.

It's so so grand .




In the theatre (:
We are supposed to reframe from taking any pictures ..
so I sneaked to take few shots ..

the stage .
awww, didn't get to take any perf pictures .

there's some .. you can say, sercurity at the side of every few rows. sad D:

but my cousin, cloey and I managed to smuggled some gummies into the theatre .
Hehehee, but we failed in almost all attempts trying to have a bite. ):
anyway, it was fun .

and the performance was nice . (:

afterwards, we went to Aston in Katong to have our .. hmmm, supper?
since it was already 12am .

wonderful supper . (; okay,dinner ~



MONDAY (: - 2/8/10

some pictures that I took in class ~



my mask ~ I looked kinda' retarded in the mask thou ~


our masks ~ for literature lesson .

after school, had netball .
and was rather tired and that's why I didn't post .

YEAH,
and it's TUESDAY ALREADY !

Tuesday, kinda' bad day .
Oh, I had back my MATHS,HISTORY&SCIENCE RESULTS
to be honest, I failed . D:
I really feel so disappointed in myself ! Maybe I'm too over confident . GAH D;
Maths, 18/40, OMG . O:
Hist, 17/20 . uhm, yay! (:
Science, THIS IS THE WORSE . 21/40. okay, i really expected MORE .
Chinese,42/50.

you can do well for some subjects and do really badly for some subjects .
and so from now on, i really should BUCK UP FOR MY EOY! -sigh-

what's happening to me -.-
it just felt like from the mid-year exams, which is april or may until now ..
I had learn nothing, yeah,NOTHING . ohno.
i really should start my revision from now on ...

so ..

next post, k? (:

No comments: