Saturday, August 28, 2010

Not long ago ,

Hey everyone, I'm back!
Not long ago,
I did many things and I realized that there's much more we can do without using the computer .
I admit, I was once a computer addict, but not anymore .





youth olympic, cycling ..


cool or cool or cool ?


pictures for you to enjoy! ↓


;A great adventure , Cloey's birthday party


Poor panda piƱata .









































so it was my cousin, cloey's birthday .
yeah, and look at that poor pinata and what happens after a birthday party.
P/S: the panda was beheaded afterwards. ; sadist .
we played pool aka billiards and it was so much fun!
and I didn't slept for one whole day, very very tired .
we went to east coast park just to see the sunrise, since ecp is just few metres away from the chalet.
and we climbed over fences because ecp is not open in the morning (6am) .
yeah, we missed the sunrise D:


XD

spring cleaning ;







tongue twist ~


she's amazing ;




the shoe is white :O


Random :






AVENGED SEVENFOLD,

No comments: