Thursday, August 12, 2010

The past few days .



Another new addiction . :3

6 days .
exactly six days ,
I hadn't post . OMG .

blog become inactive and kinda' dead . D:
facebook too . ohno.

so let me update you about MUA LIFE .

saturday- went out with my family for breakfast .
Ice cweam + milk tea + pearl = YUMS .
but kinda' sweeeeet .
well and guess what .
The pearl is PINK . wheeee ~ aka roselle pearl .
the straw is wrap up with a plastic cover.
How hygienic .

sunday - slack at home the whole day . and watch
tang qing shuo an - hongkong drama .
Ratings : 5/5 ! MUST WATCH! :3

monday - meet up with group members to finish up the IPW project .
& ...

HAPPY 45th BIRTHDAY, SINGAPORE .

guess what ?
My cousin is on screen manx ! so cool.




the artist, me is currently painting ! wheee ~

outcome ↓
my toilet walls and tiles .
yeah, it looks childish! booohoo .

after some make-up of the walls .
sorry for the messiness of the furnitures.

wanzhen at work . lalalaa ~ (DO NOT DISTURB)

will show you guys the whole full model once it's done .
hope it turned out nice . D:
and the stupid sliding door , grrrrrrr ...

still have a script to do after this post . );

Tuesday - went out with my family to have steamboat dinner = (Y)

on the way there .
look at the buildings , it's so retro.

now steamboats are like that ~ ooooo

it's a famous stall..
random.

Wednesday - School Reopen .

as usual, ..
just that I had my maths Retest paper .
It's super weird, not gonna explain thou . ;3

nothing special .

took a photo ..

Thursday - TODAY .
great day .
had fun in class .
Home E-con!
S.R
shyn wui and Rachel 's PIE!

side view. It taste YUMS okay? (:
although I'm not really a fan of potato ~

Natalyn's & Amalina's .

After school - continue with the IPW project with the rest of the other classmates .

afterwards , went to have MAC , again...
with Seong A (:
gonna go KFC for lunch tomorrow, xD

yeah, and that's my day .

ain't it cool?
6 days in one post . summarise ~

I'm really in a rush to end this post , somehow ..
since I still have 5 scripts for the presentation to do . -.- damn.
hopefully, I will finished it .

bye readers !
thanks for reading !

ohohoh ..
andddd ..............
If you are a blogshop customer or rather you love to buy clothes on blogshop..
I recommend you to go ..
why ?
1. This blogshop may have the item that you are looking for .
2. The item they are selling are rather cheap and affordable .
3. It is 100 % trusted . ( since it's my real life friends' blogshop )
4. The items they are selling are totally BRAND NEW .
5. You read the Terms and condition and you will know (:

PS : I'm still waiting for my headphones ~ lalala.

will be quite busy for this sat and sun , maybe I'll post next monday .
busy finding a suitable present for a 13 years old girl. What should I buy ?
Any suggestions ? ---> tagboard ,ty.

BYE AND BYE AND BYE !




No comments: