Friday, August 6, 2010

No,thank you .

K-ON! - NO, THANK YOU.
I'm truly in love with this song ! ♥
erhem! Watch and enjoy? (:
credits : omygah1114111,
thanks for the wonderful eng sub and the good quality of the video! (:

katy Perry- Teenage Dream .
New song :D
credits : KatyPerryMusic
anyway, a comment that I saw ↓
5 hours ago 28
I am a hardend 40 year old man who just burst into tears listening to this.
Kids, 20 years will pass you by before you blink.
One day you will wake up wondering where the time has gone.
You will look back at your life remembering the good, the bad, the sad..knowing your time is half over and that your youth has faded.
I am reminded of the carefree days when I had no cares.
I was that young boy on the beach holding my first true love...now gone.
Cherish it, worship it, don't waste it.
LOVE.
just one day .

Have been searching for songs just now .

Mostly, jap songs and 2 english songs. (:

another recommendation, hope you like it (:


Usher ft. Pitbull- DJ got us falling in love again .

check out my updated playlist . (:






yeah, today was the national day celebration! in my school.

it's also call the "wear red shirt" day . ♥

it's SINGAPORE 45th birthday!

Let's come together and celebrate this important day!

It's exactly 1 hour and 31 minutes left to 8 of Aug .


this year there will be YOG too! (:

and I saw many banners around the bus-stop where I always go to school! maybe it will be held at there .

WOW! how cool :3


lemme show some picts I took for today ,

The gourds in RED ! (:


and one thing I can't deny..

i'm seriously loving yo-yo!

although, I don't really know any stunts but I just like playing it .


my only two pathetic yo-yos , from the school. :3


some other photos I took for the past few days .

I'm always thinking of blog when even I know I ain't blogging that day .


my maths punishment , 300 words + 500 words essay . it looks so horrendous .


twizzlers from Ms Farhaina . (:

yums andand it's Strawberry blast !

but very very sticky. and it sticks on your gum! D;


WOW! GOD! When did the red buildings become WHITE BUILDINGS?! I just realised this like few hours ago in the afternoon . It's so OMG .


Look at the diff ,

<-- original

---> painted .

so much difference . O_O


anyway, it's really time for them to repaint the building. so yeah, I like . (:



PS: I'm liking channel 8, unriddle. :3

if you're bored and want something to feel amazed .

You should click this ↓

The 10 Most Bizarre World Records

it's.. OMG.

Most Bizarre World Record (AP file photo)

OH MY GOSH





We jostle each other around the whiteboard
Making graffiti of our free wishes ..

wish, dreams, aspiration .



never give up the power to dream .

No comments: