Monday, August 30, 2010

Animals that you never knew they existed .

THIS IS AMAZING , SERIOUSLY .
COOL! ↓




Sheep and PIG ! OMG !
hilarious or cute or ewww?!

what more ?

GROSS ! .
but still, it's an ANIMAL .

dolphin and whale, WOW.
I'm AMAZED ~

the two that I liked the most ↓
THE LIGER , (lion + tigress)
THIS IS SOOO HUGE AND I LIKED IT !!!

Zebroid (zebra and equine -- horse or donkey)

for more ..
please go to ..

thanks to STOMPer Vassili for sharing this wonderful and amazing stuff on stomps, appreciated. :D

imma post up my photos of the trip with Seong A to CHANGI AIRPORT until I got the USB from Derrian, thank you very much . :D
had so much fun today!

BYE EVERYONE !
hope you enjoyed the photos, XD

NIGHTS
AND..



HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY, TO ALL TEACHERS IN THE WORLD.
HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD REST FROM TEACHING AND ....
THANK YOU TO ALL THE MARVELLOUS TEACHER THAT I CAME ACROSS .

ONCE AGAIN,
THANK YOU!

No comments: