Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Oblivion

A long tough journey but I did it, so I'm back posting another entry on my thoughts, my mundane life and pretty much to lay out what's in my head here. So it's been a year or more since my last post and my life for 2013 was much surrounded by books and school. Boring.. but compulsory. Let's keep my "i'm back" post to another entry because the purpose of this post isn't about me, as you can read from the title "Oblivion". What's that about? It's the one thing that scares any human being. 

I'm writing this entry at 4.08am because I had to get this one out of my head, and sleep. Bear with me if you're gonna read. Thanks

 Disclaimer to prevent unnecessary drama and confusion
Everything mentioned below will be of my own personal thoughts and not meant to diss about anyone, or provoke others' thoughts.

I know it won't be nice to start off a blog entry with someone dead, but I'm gonna do it anyway. It's emotionally painful to believe that all American's first crush, Paul Walker is dead, left in a Car Crash, ironically but perfect. He was the guy that introduced us (kids) to the knowledge of cars, speed and adrenaline. The action movie " fast and furious" was every kids' favorite childhood. I remembered watching the "Tokyo Drift" one and then became liking to the upbeat intro music. (If you don't know what i'm talking about; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Lq0kjV5pgg) 
A movie that hits you hard will always be etched in the head and to be remembered, and to allow movie to be grasping, distinct personality actors/roles are essential.
One of them will be Paul Walker. He shall live in our hearts forever.

In memories of Paul Walker, 


While he have left us, it made me think a lot. Too much for myself to comprehend so I'd like to share. 

So why "Oblivion" in the post title. Oblivion is the realization of being forgotten, not known to others. Like you're sheltered under darkness, squeezed in spaces and only seen with naked-eyes. The feeling of being invisible to this world. 
If one day, you're dead and no one knows it.  Wouldn't that be disheartening? 
I've read further through the articles on Paul Walker's death and came to understand that he went for a charity act for the Philippians suffering in the Typhoon. He's a wonderful person. But no, that's not the issue here. The Philippians died, not one but numerous, uncountable. It's that only normal living beings died in numbers are mentioned. Do you now know how insignificant someone like us can become? It scares me to even think more. We're only considered worth talking about when you're dead, not yourself but along with more. And yes, I'm saying it in worldwide situation not a country. 
Here's how to help: http://www.redcross.org.ph/donate



Anyway, all i'm trying to say here is that my thoughts creeps me and feel weird being there so I had to get them off my head...

To live to make a change and not die as a simple being. It's worth a try. -adelalexis

Once again, R.I.P to Paul Walker, the Philippians. They died bravely and my condolences goes out to all.

Besides the rambling thoughts, I've been really busy with earning cash for my life goals. I'll keep this blog alive as long as i'm around. More updates and changes will be made, in the future. This blog will mainly be sharing about my not-so-interesting life (but soon it will I believe), gossips, rants, tags, fashion, music (about genres, maybe album of the month) and deep thoughts like this one.  Not your typical kind of blogs I guess, cause I'd rather stay out of typical zone. 

Thank you for reading this and I'll be back with another post soon ~
Do comment on your thoughts below too, I'll read them all!!!!!!!

Peace out //twist sign, 
Alexis 

Good night.

No comments: