Wednesday, December 18, 2013

In solitude, for awhile

Blogging an entry with my phone using 3G, that's a first. #lifewithoutwifi
Id like to explain my absence these days.  I'll be staying over at my grandma's house to take good care of her until she's emotionally stable. It's been a tough past few days for all of us and definitely worst for grandma, but I wish for the best. And that everyone will remain healthy and nevertheless be happy. Furthermore, I'm really glad to be able to contribute more during such period. Even though, it's my holiday now and I should be enjoying them more than anyone. Sometimes we just have to forgo fun for the most important ones, and I bear no regrets to be here, in my grandma house. Hence, I may not be able to follow through the " 20 tags challenge to live productive" due to my current circumstances. This, I would like to seek apologies if there were even anyone waiting for my latest post of challenge.

I'm gonna reinforce to take some time to notice the ones you care and love, perhaps ask them how are they or start off a chat. Simple gestures can make a heart feel whole. Always visit your grandparents when you're free, then you'd really experience the insights of their mundane life and feel grateful that they had brought you up with all four limbs, healthy and strong. Thank you grandma, grandpa, I felt fortunate for every day when I wake up and know that I'm alive and that's more than enough. Remember to consider yourself wanted and needed by the world. 

Thank you for reading my little thoughts and do spare my insomnia, to post at such late hours.
Wish everyone stay in good health and be happy!

No comments: