Friday, December 13, 2013

A comma to life

I solemnly stared at this blank page and began typing, reluctantly. In 16 years of my life, I have always wondered the reason behind all this, tried hard to believe that someday I'll find out the reason. The reason to "why do we live?" when we're going to die one day. In this bitter cold night, that one fateful event triggered my thoughts. It was so sudden and totally absurd. Just take one minute here to imagine someone, anybody you know, out of a sudden poofed and disappeared in your life. I am confused but that's because I am only human. Many of us out there have witnessed someone so close, harshly removed out of our life. But to me this made me perceived that the reason why we live, was to die. Was it?

Definitely, this creates the fear in me of growing up, into the real world. No more ceiling, no more shelter, just me waiting for that day; when my life comes to an end. I just can't find the words to describe this feeling anymore. I have the wildest and craziest thoughts but when it comes down to thinking of my own life, it's a paper that may be tore off easily




But always remember;
Never put a fullstop in your life, continue them with a comma. Because there is so much more in life, we just have to believe. 

This also allows me to become aware of the warmness of a human's heart. No matter how you try to ignore someone (you know of)'s death, it's not possible. Believe me. Even how much he/she is your worst nemesis or someone you hate with all your life, they will still take up that tiny space in your heart. Because there's no one born cold-hearted, evil or profoundly immoral. Humanity can be such a wonderful thing. 


sometimes we human needs to learn to count our blessings.


Cherish your life, while you're still alive. -alexis
Remember to always shower and show your love to your love ones, you just never know what might happen one day :'(

To end this off, I'd like to say a few words to my uncle, who had just moved on today. 
You had been and always will be a great and wonderful uncle to me, thank you for always giving us the best that you can when you visit us. Thank you for making most Chinese New year awesome. Besides that, you're a genuinely generous person with a big heart and may you live happily, in heaven. 
Rest in peace.
My most sincere condolences goes out to the family. Stay strong. 


I truthfully hope that this wouldn't hurt any of my family members who are so dear and near to me. I'd fight along with them while we struggle through this tough times. And my dear grandma, you'll need to stay stronger than any of us and I know it's hard to accept the truth, but sometimes the naked truth may be better than the best dressed lies. We will get through this, in the name of love and harmony.
 

Life goes on.

No comments: