Friday, March 11, 2011

When I was out there.

HEY EVERYONE !
I'm gonna separate my first and second post. So this would be my first post.
well, the past few weeks was great, awesome !

I had....
High tea and watched an awesome " I am number four " movie with cousins and aunt,
Camp adventure at Jalan Bahtera, Lim Chu Kang,
MAC cafe with friends,
J.CO with MR JAYASS ( Maryann, Rachel, Jolin and ME! ),
G.D.O (Girls' day out) Trip out with MR JAYASS And Seong A .
TCC with cousins :)
Cafe Cartel with Family
Shopping-like-mad-day with mum and sis.

LOOK, this is how awesome my last few weeks . :)
Although there's some really complicated problems that happened, it's all solved now, I guess.
We are now back to SQUARE 1 !

High tea ~










and our neoprints ~

what's with the eyeliner . LOL

due to time constraint, I shall only post the links and not the photos.
So click here for more photos of High tea, sorry for some photos with problems.
~~~
The movie " I AM NUMBER FOUR " is awesome !
I'm looking forward for the next sequel! :)
YOU SHOULD WATCH TOO !
I dedicate the song Adele- Rolling in the deep ! ( anyway, this song came out in a part of the movie )


CAMP ADVENTURE in Jalan Bahtera ( high achiever ) ~
THIS IS THE WORSE CAMP EVER. BELIEVE IT OR NOT.
We have an idiot, unfriendly instructor which sucks.
It's not fun yet tiring . -.-
In the bus ~





The first day sucks a lot, they actually split the class up into two groups, AND HOW ARE WE SUPPOSE TO HAVE CLASS BONDING -.-
Second day was tiring. We walked more than 8km in 3h up the hill, down the fields.
Overall it wasn't really that bad thou cuz I tried out many new challenging games.
Climbing down from 5 storey with a rope, holding a real frog, rock climbing ( i did it before ).
It was still a fruitful trip :) Glad that I made the right decision.



The rest I will not elaborate, I will just post photos.
~Mac Cafe~



~J.CO~




~G.DO~
GIRLS' DAY OUT !
It's awesome !!!!




~TCC~
The coffee connoisseur!




YUMYUM!

~Cafe Cartel~





YUMMY AGAIN ? xD

Shopping-like-mad-day


~
ALRIGHT, my last few weeks.
Sorry for the little photos I've post up!

NOW.. the second post !

No comments: