Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 1: JAPAN, here I come !

WASSUP EVERYONE !
I'm back from Japan. And yes, I have no radiation alright :P
I came back on the 21st after the 8 day trip and Japan is great !

During this whole trip, I bowed and I spoke basic Japanese.
They're just too influential, to the positive way of course.
Well-mannered, hygienic and fashionable. :)

Yes, I'm absolutely clear what happened to Japan these few days or even now.
Earthquake, Tsunami, Nuclear plant exploded.
They all acted so calm and I respect the kind of spirit the Japanese have.
Help Japan, thank you.

9 hours of flight, one word to describe, exhausted.
The flight went as per normal, no delay or cancellation. (except for those flying to Tokyo)
And what's more amazing than we got on the last flight to Tokyo!

Camwhored with cousin cloey during the flight cuz' y'know we're bored xD



alright, too many camwhores to post. Too many cute photos already.
Did I just made you puke? xD

Snacks on the plane

A packet of lays, bottle of water and biscuits :)

Slept for few hours and our first plane meal finally came !

Not really yummy but who cares, we're hungry .
And the two circle food right below the green pea is not scallop alright, it's potato -.-
Laugh at yourself if you think it's scallop too. xD

Sleep, eat, sleep.
I looked out of the window, looking at the beautiful sunrise.
I snapped a shot. :)

ain't it pretty? And yes, that's the moon :)
Sorry for the blurry photo cuz there's window reflection.


clouds? NAH

ITS BIG WAVE ! God!


the orange dots are actually ships y'know ):
I can't believe I witnessed this tragic scene, crappy stuff ):
To what I have known, this is Sendai. IF I'M NOT WRONG.

After sleeping for hours, we have reached Tokyo.
7 hours flight, 2 more hours to go !

Yes, it's experiencing disaster but it's still as beautiful as always :)
the night city.

Randomly walked in some random stalls, we're all already excited!




Can't their packaging be a little uglier. THEY ALL LOOKED SO YUMMY RIGHT!
and expensive -.-
If only good food is not expensive.


the chaotic situation in Haneda, Tokyo Airport.
You see people lying on a piece of cardboard sleeping, people sitting down on the floor eating.
ALL OF THEM WERE WAITING FOR A DAMN FLIGHT. D:

Alright, let's move on ..

YES, it's a pokemon airplane. :)
KAWAII NEH! There's a clearer photo, I'll post it on another post alright .


the two first things we bought and eat in JAPAN :)

Extreme nice milk tea.
I'm sorry I can't share xP

UDON!!! Let me say hmm.. it's totally different from sg's udon.
it's more smooth, more Q.
No wonder Japanese slurp when they eat noodles cuz they're just too OISHI!


random shots, i guessed? :P
look how happy we already are :)



This chicken meat is something different. You know why? There's soft bone in it .
The first bite was awesome, then I begin to chew...
and I was like " what's that soft thing??? ".
I spit it out, soft bone -.-
But somehow, it's delicious ! :)

The vending machines


even machine to buy brewed coffee, how awesome can they be .


Bus Limousine drove us to our plane. :)
Don't freaked out by the face alright, it's reflection cause we took photo of another bus limousine from our own bus limousine. And also, that's my big aunt. LOL.


Yup, ANA airline. -- Japan airline.
we took this from Singapore to Tokyo.

And now ...
Air DO. Taking from Tokyo to Hokkaido.


it's a short 2 hours flight.


look at the pile of snow. Pure white.
Seriously, THIS IS SNOW. (cuz it's my first time seeing)



doesn't this just looked like a peaceful city? :)
so many cottages around. And it's so cute when their rooftops are filled with snow :)

About to land

the deafening sound, gravity's pulling.


there, the Pokemon airplane

CUTE OR CUTE OR KAWAIIIIIII!




Yep, we arrived at HOKKAIDO


The Mos Burger there. I gotta say it's retro and pretty.


Ticket machine for trains.


bentos ! :)


No more Puma but KUMA! xD

hmmmmmmmmmmm

ROYCE CHOCOLATE
& EVEN ...

CHOCOLATE POTATO CHIPS! Yeah, believe it .
I tried it and it's bitter and salty. The first bite was not too pleasant after a few more, not bad.


anyone have any idea what is this ?
Egg? hmmm..

NOW, it's time to board the train !
I forgot to mention.. boarding the train with our big luggages ):

Yupyup, all the doors are either hand sensor or auto. :)
The high technology of Japan, too awesome.


thumbs up (Y)

Aunt acting cool in the train xD
We're not too civilized. :P

time for us to act cool !


WE ROCK YOUUUU!! BWAHHAHAHA.


we laughed. hahaha
Trying to explain to my aunt what's that sign means.
And she started saying like we're cursing or scolding vulgar. LOL
This is how much we enjoyed :)


Leather jacket, sunglasses.

trying to take our reflection but took the school girl instead.

love their school bag, school uniform. They wore boots to school too! I envy them ~~

AND YES, we're extremely loud in the train when they are not even talking.
They seemed so not sociable, using phone and not talking at all.
Mannerism, maybe ?


a short video just for you !
I can't guarantee that the video will work for you.


snow, snow and more snow!!

arrived at sapporo where our Hotel is.


EPICNESS. Imagine you're carrying one big luggage down the thousands of steps. D:


the lobby of the hotel.


there's this thing at the hotel's lobby and no seats around.
Everyone had the same mindset, is this for display or a seat ?
But after some time everyone automatically sit on the white area. LAWL.
human nature :P

after some confirmation, we set off to our own hotel rooms.
And because of their tight law in Japan, only two in a hotel room.


there's two beds.



awesome bathroom.
Sensor toilet flush, wash-butt machine, big bottles of shampoo, bath soap and even conditioner provided.

spray your butt and wash your butt xD


onigiris ~

after onigiri, still not full!
Walked down to the subway to explore :)

lots of food!
They separate the subway as " food walk, culture walk, fashion walk etc ".
So we're definitely at the food walk :)

our first meal at here..

Put your coins in, get a ticket and they serve you :)
efficient and good service .



Green tea, it taste like plain water thou. After a few cups, you get used to the taste already.


Everyone is busy eating, my relatives ~



Ice cream !

With this bloated stomach, it's time for some walking !
We then slowly walked to the nearby shopping mall, Daimaru.
It's like our super duper high-class ION, I mean even more high-class than ION because EVERYTHING IS BRANDED. God !



the only place that we can afford to buy is the food section.
Oh btw, it's a 10th storey high shopping mall.







HUNGRY?

something sweeeeeeeeeet!





I miss the food already ):

hmm, after some shopping, it's getting late.
We got back to our hotel and end off with a small party at my cousin's hotel room.
Party- dinner with chit-chat. :D

It was a long and tired day but we enjoyed. :)


All the photos above were taken by my cousin, cloey.
To view the whole album click part 1 and part 2.

Look forward to the next post alright.

SEE YA !

PS:
do you know my backview was on the chinese newspaper xD

The red bag, my backview :)
HEHEHEHE.

No comments: