Friday, March 11, 2011

Blessing in disguise

If you're one that stalked me and read all my posts.
You should know that I'm about to set off for JAPAN.
BUT..
as you know, there's a strong tsunami and Earthquake in Tokyo, Sendai luckily not Hokkaido.
SO.. I'm about to set off to Changi Airport to at least know whether our flight is safe or still available, I would not want to miss this chance to go Japan.
To what I have seen from the news or my friends' msg or even facebook, I know it's dangerous .

I can't believe that a Earthquake really struck on Japan.
I was packing my luggage happily yesterday and today what happened -.-

I dedicate the song " what the hell " to all of you and even Japan .


but to think it positively it's a blessing in disguise.
What if I went yesterday, I would have been stuck in Japan now.
Now, at least I've got the decision and chance to choose.
It's either I risk or I back out.

I paid for the beautiful scenery now I gotta see these awful disaster, ):
THIS IS LIFE. -.-

To say lucky or unlucky .
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,
in a dilemma again. sigh.

I believe, MIRACLES HAPPEN !
* prays *

Please allow us to get to Japan safely and come back safe and sound.
Allow us to enjoy ourselves and don't give us a false hope.

Good luck to Japan, good luck to everyone.

alright.

I will smile with any decision made and accept reality.


PEACE OUT.

No comments: