Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Make a wish tonight !



Did you ?
To be more precise and accurate, maybe we should make a wish on 11 of november on 2011 at 11:11 pm but it's wayyy too long !

Don't say this blog is dead because it's not !
I know well that I hasn't been posting since new year, 2011.
I'm just out of topics and I slacked too much at home that I ain't no pictures to post.
And apparently, I have diagnostic test and if I fail, remedial will bring me down.

This post would be regarding my school life in 2011 and also some random pictures here and there.

In 2011, I hoped that everyone would have a better and awesome year with many new experiences along with challenges ! Give it all your best and you know you can succeed!

On the other hand, I will also try my best in everything and believe that I can succeed!
So what's your new year resolution ?
Mine, I just want to be happy, that would be the best resolution!

Currently I'm a senior but not really getting used to it - y'know I still write 2010 and 1e3 on my worksheets and exam papers ;p ohwell~

My 11 days goes really well.
Like my sister passed her O level and maybe she's gonna sign up for tp.
I got my first edusave award and guess what?! I'm in the top 5% ! :D



Double chocolate frappe (Y)

CHOCOLATES !! :D



Good night and have a good day !

No comments: