Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Do it the right way !



This has gotta do with our SPARK lessons today in school!
What did we do? WE DID INLINE SKATING! Awesome (Y)
Tiring but fun. I fell down not even once, yay! I'm still a noob right now, sigh ):
Practice makes perfect !

After inline skating



CUTEGIRL & CUTEBOY!
wheee ~
We smell so we went to change quickly !

I'm sooo looking forward to the next inline skating lesson!!
Babbyyy I like it ! :P
The instructor is only 16 or 17 , btw ! awesome much ! (:

OH AND YESTERDAY ...

when you have nothing to do ..


you draw faces and give them names on your fingers :D

I soooo love my class okay !
1E3'10, 2E3'11 is the best, 2E3 FTW ! :D

Let me share something interesting ,
it was like one of my friend posted on the wallpost of our group profile saying " why cannot comment ? " .
After less than 20 minutes, everyone spammed 133 comments after knowing the new way of entering without clicking "comment" .
We got the warning from fb that we will get banned if we continue, so we spammed likes O_O
On the left, my facebook noti. On the right, my msn noti from facebook.

THIS IS AWWWWWESOME !

ohwell, it's getting late and imma go have a early rest today !
Catch with ya some other time ! Cya !

GOOD NIGHT !

All pictures above is copyrighted . ©

No comments: