Sunday, January 23, 2011

I have lived for 14 years of my life .

HEY!
Are you gonna say Happy Birthday to me ? :P
YEAH, it's 23rd JANUARY!

I'm super duper happy, oh who's not happy on their birthday . :D
AND thank you to everyone that told, send a message, post on fb telling me Happy Birthday!
APPRECIATED !
I LOVE ALL OF YOU!
EVERYONE OF YOU MADE MY DAY!


And guess what?!
This is my 200th post !

Although I'm kinda disappointed that I'm not going out.
But i'll stay happy since it's HAPPY birthday !
The only thing I can look forward now is to wait till the night arrives, when my dad,mum and sis celebrate for me like every year.

I have one of the best b'day celebration yesterday at my grandma's house, a simple but pretty one.
When the clock hits 0000,

I have lived for 14 years of my life..
and it's still not enough. There is more in our life for us to discover.
And those tiny parts of our life will soon become something big.
Then we'll finally know the true meaning of life.

So I promised myself to live life to the fullest.
And you should too !

Now, I have 2 songs to recommend.
1st Bruno Mars- Talking to the moon .
2nd Jason Mraz ft. colbie - Lucky.
I'm addicted to both ! :D

And my last few days were extremely good too
Click here to see photos of 20th JAN.
we helped to celebrate my teacher's bday and also two of my friends, Isa and Asyraf's birthday togther on the 20th of JAN .
Awesomeness.

I'm sorry that I can't resize the images since Firefox die on me D:
sigh ~ But I shall give the links, so yeah :D

I'm looking forward to 29th, where my friends will organised a bday party for Wenwee and I.
YAYYY! (Y)(Y)

BUT FIRST,
I gotta study hard now .. there's milestone tests next week - the whole week.
it's gonna be a rough week .
I'm sure we can all do well and then party hard ! :D

Gonna have to study then .
Catch with ya some other time !

-studying when it's my bday, this sucks-
motivation = 29th JANUARY.

CIAOSU ~

*munch**munch* on the cake :P

Edward Monkton.

No comments: