Monday, August 8, 2011

Moves like Jagger

OHYEAH.
I'm finally back!
Kinda motivated by my friends that blogged to blog.
Anyway visit me at shynwui.tumblr.com, I will update there more often.

sooooo...
how's life everyone?
Not so good for me, just recovered from another sickness.
THIS YEAR SUCK BECAUSE I SICK TOO MUCH. (uncountable)
it's like having a trip to hell and back to heaven to meet life. ohwell :o
okay, no more ranting.

Had an incredible last last saturday and sunday. This is how long I've not blogged ._.
I'm watching the 9 o clock show "on the fringe" while writing this post.
Well... average show I guessed BUT just for the teenagers part only :3 heheee.

Back to the point ..
SATURDAY AND SUNDAY .

Went to town on Saturday with my sister and our or rather her main motive to go there was for her project.
Gawd, I had to help her SECRETLY take photos of forever21 and the interior. .__.
But at least, I shopped and had a great meal with a heart to heart chat with her :3
No sharing alright !

Our Italian Food Meal


Awesomely yummy. It's really thin and full of toppings.
Well, too thin that once I picked it up with my fingers, it fell back onto the plate.
It's also a huge pizza for 2 person. Was already choking after 2 slices.


Apple and Passion Fruit Soda, awesomely good.


I swear this mushroom soup looks less disgusting when it's served.
but it's good and the bread crumbs in it are even better.

then I shopped in New Look. Everything's on 70% discount sale, so why not!
I was on a fringe top fever .. so bought just 2 fringe top :)
wore it for sunday's picnic.

Tired after shopping, went for a break in starbucks.



Coffee Latte ~

Headed home and that's Saturday.
and lastly,


Sunday was surely a blast!
After much consideration, decided to have a lil' picnic at Marina Barrage.


camwhores ~


The weather was too good to be true. Windy and slightly hot day.
The hotness got into us so ice cream is the best


Cookie and cream :3





food of the day. FRUITS I MEAN.


Strawberry coated with NUTELLA



without kites for picnic ? No way!

someone else's penguin kite



and our kite ! PANDA KITE !


soaring up high ~

with so many tiny kites.







fucking cute dog.
but don't judge a book by its cover. IT BITES!
so it was when another brown poodle came and they sorta "play" together and suddenly the white one bit on the brown one. ):
And one of my friend was like " Maybe the white dog found out that it's a boy (same sexes)"
Get it, get it ? He's saying they're mating. GOD! How cute ! :3


and then there's a owl.
Owling freaking up high on a pole on a ceiling. This is the extreme zoomed in photo.
it looks so relax and he's up there like " heyaa i'm staring at your boobs down there" then scratches its ass. HAHA
My owl on pole on a ceiling imaginary :3



effing big jellyfish kite.
The construction totally ruined all the photos. ._.


and more group camwhores :3

If you're wondering what I'm doing now.
I'm sucking onto a magnum ice cream stick while typing to answer your doubts.
TEEHEE.

and what I've been up to ..
I'm currently stuck with lots of homework and exams are coming ...
so less blogging I guess.
BUT YOU CAN ALWAYS GO TO MY TUMBLR.
I reblog and share things that's funny, fashion, art, photography. Yeah, you get the drift.
There's more to tumblr too and it's too addictive.
remember click here to join me on tumblr!

I've decided to put in more effort on my studies too, aiming for the bursary ! xD

You can also visit me on twitter, I put up tweets every time I have time :)

Till then .. I'll cya soon!

PEACE OUT BITCHES.


Song on my list NOW :

DJ Felli Fel f. Akon, Pitbull & Jermaine Dupri - Boomerang



Party hard alright lovelies!





No comments: