Thursday, June 9, 2011

"Don't turn back and look what's done, make the present and future a better one. "

WASSUP !
I know I should have posted earlier than this.
Was kinda busy with life. that's an excuse :p
So here I am, talking about my life once again. :)

Yeah, it has been awhile since I went MIA.
Too many things happened. Friends disputes, ruined occasions, some fun too.
Long story short, okay let's put those aside.

So it's currently the holiday! The month of June is always full of parties, joy and fun.
But it's not like that for mine. Yeah, I still go out. But my holiday is filled with boredom too.
AND TO GET RID OF THESE BOREDOOOOM.
I have decided to check out movies that I didn't have a chance to watch, on funshion.
Funshion is pretty not bad for movies.
You can easily search a movie without typing chinese characters.

I have watched Inception and Morning glory.
Inception
An amazing and full of action movie.
" Take a leap of faith "
You would know this if you have watched but if you don't, you will know it after you watch it.
I will definitely recommend everyone to watch this movie even though it's kinda draggy for some parts.
It's also quite a confusing movie because it's a dream within a dream.
I shall not be a spoiler for those who wanna watch and so i'm not gonna elaborate further !
Gotta give it a 8.5/10 rating. Thumbs up! (Y)

Morning glory
Well, this movie revolves around this workaholic lady named Becky.
Pretty inspiring and meaningful movie, I can say.
Oh, I forgot to mention about the humour and comedy in this movie. It was funny. :)
Yeah, there's some intimate scenes since it's NC16 but don't be too pure. xP
I'm totally impressed with the determination of the main lead, Becky.
You will know why once you have watched it. You gotta check this out!
And for the ratings, 9/10!

AND MORE MOVIES SOON! woots.
This will definitely help kill my boredom. :)

Gonna hang out with my cousin tomorrow.
We decided to catch a movie but there isn't any nice one. sigh!
People, recommend me more movies to watch!! :D
I have officially became a movie fan ! yayyy.

I apologise for the lack of photos for this posts.
Y'know I suddenly have the urge to post but have no idea what to post. hehee

oh and I'm sure that I have not finish my 8 days trip to Japan entries.
Ehhhh, SORRY A MILLION TIMES. :P
Don't come running at me with a chopper. ):

Since this post is lacking photos, I shall put up a video here.
Alright, the video ~
I'm addicted and I just can't get enough, that describes this song. ;)
well, I like shakira- rabiosa and katy perry- last friday night but I shall not spam my post with videos :)
You can check em' out on Youtube !

I'm gonna post more since mid year exams are over, I hope I will. hah!
I will also try to update my blog more often, the side bars and even change the whole template, who knows. Life should be full of surprises!
That's right!

~Don't think too much, it's simple~

Enjoy your holiday, readers.
If you're working then enjoy your life ! :)

Catch with ya guys in the next post ! BYE.

" Don't dwell on the past, move on "
No matter how bad or wonderful our past was, life goes on.
When we were a child, we want to grow up and be an adult.
Once we become a teenager, we realised we want to be a child again.
Having a life just as simple as ABC and not thinking about anything.
Wanting to go back to the good old days but soon realised it was impossible .

"Don't turn back and look what's done, make the present and future a better one." ~Shyn Wui


No comments: